Health Care Colleagues
Referral information, requests, instructions and images can be given to our office in various ways.
- Call our office at 210-656-3301 to relay the necessary information to our staff.
- Send a completed referral form via the patient, mail, fax or email .
- Forward x-rays or images with the patient, mail or email using the information below:
phone - 210-656-3301
fax - 210-822-2701
email - email@example.com
mail - San Antonio Oral Surgery
3338 Oakwell Court #204
San Antonio, Texas 78218
A copy of a referral form can be downloaded here: Referral Form
You can either
- Print the forms and fill them out by hand
- Fill out the forms on the computer with Adobe Reader (link below if needed) and then print the forms
Please don't hesitate to contact our office at 210-656-3301 with any questions or concerns.
Patients and Their Families
Anyone may call our office directly and make a consultation appointment. If necessary we can contact your general dentist or dental specialist for any necessary information. If you do have recent x-rays, we encourage you to obtain them and bring them to your appointment.
Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique surgical experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in every way possible. We coordinate treatment closely with referral offices, and at the appropriate stage of treatment patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and soft tissue grafting
- Implant placement - (at time of extraction or after bone healing or grafting)
- Sinus lift / sinus grafting procedures
- Bone expansion procedures to increase available width and/or height
- Single toothless spaces requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Missing or failing teeth in patients who desire removable prosthetics
- Missing or failing teeth in patients who desire fixed (implant-supported ) replacements
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
- Infections of the jaws and teeth
- Failing root canal treatment for possible salvage surgery
- Surgical removal of impacted teeth including third molars
- Surgical exposure of impacted teeth
- Preparation of the jaws for removable partial dentures and/or dentures
- Removal of failing teeth and insertion of immediate dentures
Descriptions of various procedures can be found here: Procedures